BioXTEND® BXT100 & BXT75 - cylindrical single-use ethylene filter. Designed to remove ethylene gas, bacteria and mold from fresh cargo in reefer containers and trailers. Our BXT Ethylene Filters are customizable in length to fit any specific needs.
PRODUCE AND ECO-FRIENDLY:View acreditation BXT Ethylene Filters contain non-invasive and non-contaminating minerals and salts. The exhausted residue produced by the absorption/oxidation of ethylene gas and other contaminants is eco-friendly. It can be dumped with the regular trash. Alternatively, it may be used as organic fertilizer – brown residue is mostly composed of manganese dioxide. Our high performance BXT filters are packed in cases of 9 unit. Each unit contains two zip ties per filter for easy installation into most environments and are individually wrapped in a thick & airtight plastic sleeve for long term storage.
- High performance filtration: does not slow down container airflow
- Upscale Absorption Capacity certified by independent lab
- All our components meet ISO9001/2015 standards. ISO QMS enforced.
- Packed in case of 9 units. Sold with two zip ties per filter for easy fix
- Filter individually wrapped in a thick airtight Plastic sleeve for long term storage
- Each case labelled with control number and date of manufacture
- Optional custom printing available on filter for control and traceability
- Extremely cost efficient, safe and user friendly
|Product||Length||Weight||C2H2 Absorption Capacity|
|BXT100||100 cm - 39 1/2 in. (+/-2%)||4.7 cm - 1.85 in. (+/-2%)||1050 gr - 2.3-lb (+/-5%)||> 5 Liters per Filter|
|BXT75||75 cm - 29 1/2 in. (+/-1%)||4.7 cm - 1.85 in. (+/-2%)||765 gr – 1.68-lb (+/-5%)||> 3 Liters per Filter|
Instructions for Use:
EASILY INSTALLS IN THE AIR RETURN OF A CARGO CONTAINERBXT Ethylene Filters are best located on the air return grid of the cooling system or below air guide behind the door. Fitting the filters onto the air-return grid with the two zip ties supplied in the sleeve, is a quick, safe and user-friendly operation.
- Do not open filter
- Do not eat content
- Keep away from children
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
- Keep in original sealed packaging when not in use