BioXTEND® BXT100 & BXT75 - cylindrical single-use ethylene filter. Designed to remove ethylene gas, bacteria and mold from fresh cargo in reefer containers and trailers. Our BXT Ethylene Filters are customizable in length to fit any specific needs.
PRODUCE AND ECO-FRIENDLY:View Ecocert Certifications BXT Ethylene Filters contain non-invasive and non-contaminating minerals and salts. The exhausted residue produced by the absorption/oxidation of ethylene gas and other contaminants is eco-friendly. It can be dumped with the regular trash. Alternatively, it may be used as organic fertilizer – brown residue is mostly composed of manganese dioxide. Our high performance BXT filters are packed in cases of 9 unit. Each unit contains two zip ties per filter for easy installation into most environments and are individually wrapped in a thick & airtight plastic sleeve for long term storage.
At BioXTEND, we take quality control seriously. Each bag and every case holding is affixed with a detailed quality control label featuring the following important information:
- Product Description & Quantity
- Product Reference
- Date of Manufacture
- Granule specs
- Extremely cost-efficient, safe and user-friendly
- The in-transit atmosphere is kept free of bacteria, ethylene and fungi spores.
- Freshness, original color and weight of produce are maintained and shelf life is extended
- Environmental pollution, crossed contamination and odor contents are strongly reduced.
- Mold development is contained.
- High performance filtration: does not slow down container airflow
- Upscale Absorption Capacity certified by independent lab
- All our components meet ISO9001/2015 standards. ISO QMS enforced
Custom printing is available for control & traceability
|Product||Length||Weight||C2H2 Absorption Capacity|
|BXT100||100 cm - 39 1/2 in. (+/-2%)||4.7 cm - 1.85 in. (+/-2%)||1050 gr - 2.3-lb (+/-5%)||> 5 Liters per Filter|
|BXT75||75 cm - 29 1/2 in. (+/-1%)||4.7 cm - 1.85 in. (+/-2%)||765 gr – 1.68-lb (+/-5%)||> 3 Liters per Filter|
Instructions for Use:
EASILY INSTALLS IN THE AIR RETURN OF A CARGO CONTAINERThe fully disposable BXT100 filters should be located in the area where the greatest air passage is. They are best located on the air-return grid of the cooling system or below air guide behind door. They may as well be used in ships' holds. Fitting the filters onto the air-return grid with the two zip-ties supplied in the sleeve, is a quick, safe and user-friendly operation.
- Do not open Sachet
- Do not eat content
- Keep away from children
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
- Keep in original sealed packaging when not in use